Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Friday, March 7, 2014

Five for Friday


Happy Friday!  I'm late getting this post up because I came home from school today and did this...
my husband thought he was really funny taking this picture.  I have to include it in this post because I know all teachers can relate... by Fridays, we are exhausted.  I can't even think straight by the time I leave school!


I'm linking up here today... http://doodlebugsteaching.blogspot.com/2014/03/five-for-friday-linky-party-march-7th.html
This week we have been having lots of fun with Dr. Seuss!  We've made colorful fish and the cat in the hat!



I absolutely love how these Thing 1 and Thing 2's turned out.  I drew the faces and copied them.  Their hair is made out of feathers!





Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment