Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Dr. Seuss activities



Hello friends!  Are you celebrating Dr. Seuss's birthday this week?  What kid doesn't love Dr. Seuss?  He's a favorite with my preschoolers.  Today's projects are favorites from last year, but I will have new ones for you on Friday.
A fun and easy snack is blue jello with swedish fish.  We ate this the day we read One fish, Two fish...


we made these cute painted fish too!


I made the pattern for this Horton last year.  The preschoolers loved the pink pompoms.


These Cat in the Hats require lots of cutting prep work but they are soooooo cute!  I came with a really cute Thing One and Thing Two this year.  I will share them later this week.



Last year Kohl's had these cute Cat in the Hat plushies for $5!  I just picked up a Go Dog Go plush this week.  We are planning a silent auction with a kid's book theme at my school.  I'm going to try to round up a bunch of stuffed book characters to use for decorating.  
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment