Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Friday, February 28, 2014

Five for Friday



Remember me?  Sorry I've been so neglectful.  But I'm back for Five for Friday tonight.  I can't say I've been doing anything very important.  It has been cold and snowy in Minnesota.  We've had lots of indoor recess days at preschool.  We braved the cold today and it was wonderful to get a little fresh air.  We will be enjoying spring before we know it I hope!
I have been spending the past 2 weeks on Nursery Rhymes with my 3 year olds.
We've made the three little kittens...


and the dish running away with the spoon!


This little piggy went to market...


and some adorable Humpty Dumpties.


 The faces!

We finished the unit up with itsy bitsy spiders.  The spiders are made with pompoms and pipe cleaners.


In other news, I've been knitting away.  A good friend is becoming a grandmother!  My knitting friends put together an adorable little box for her.


I had fun making a bunch of little tags for the gifts...


It is Dr. Seuss's birthday on March 2nd.  We will be doing all sorts of fun Dr. Seuss activities in preschool for the next 2 weeks.  I'll be back soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment