Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Monday, December 16, 2013

Preschool Baby Jesus projects



I love teaching at a Christian preschool.  Celebrating Christmas with 3 year olds is wonderful.  They are so interested and excited about the story of the birth of Baby Jesus.  Below are a few different projects for any young child.
These mangers are so simple... made from craft sticks with a little raffia straw in the manger.  The halo is a gold pipe cleaner.


Last year I made this Nativity scene out of felt...




This Baby Jesus was made with felt and yarn.


I went to Michael's to get supplies to make this little ornament and (gasp) all their little peg dolls were gone!  I may have to come up with something else this week.  Our last day is Friday... hooray!  I am so looking forwards to 2 weeks off!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE YOU and ALL YOU DO! these are so delightful!!!! pure bliss in my book! and ohhhhh I sure hope my michaels has peg dolls... i'm half way done with a project that I started long ago! eeeeek! how does christmas sneak up on us every year?! could you email me your mailing address pretty please... making one last trip to the post office tomorrow and I have little something for you! katherinesmail1 at yahoo.com MERRY CHRISTMAS!! xoxoxoxo!!! :):)

    ReplyDelete