Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Friday, October 11, 2013

Five for Friday


It's Friday!  I'm on my way to University of North Dakota today with my sister and our kids.  We are visiting my oldest at college.  
This Pinkalicious and the Pink Pumpkin book is a favorite of my preschoolers.  They love the painted pink pumpkin too.



We visited the Pumpkin House in Mankato last weekend... it was pumpkin heaven.  They had the cutest barn and displays of pumpkins everywhere.  Wouldn't that be an amazing business to run?



We finished our farm unit by reading Mrs. Wishy Washy's Farm this week.  We made these cute washtubs with animals in them.  


I had bookclub at my house this week.  I made a bunch of candy corn deserts...


my favorite recipe of the night is here... http://www.landolakes.com/recipe/1522/scarecrow-treats they were amazing!  Have a wonderful weekend!


3 comments:

  1. I love your table setting and all of the yummy deserts! So beautiful! Happy Fall! :-)
    -Your newest follower!
    Jamie
    Life As I Know It

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Mrs. Wishy Washy art project!!
    Holly

    ReplyDelete