Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Monday, August 12, 2013

messy crafts!


Hello!  If you are visiting from the Fox 9 Buzz, welcome!  You can subscribe to my posts by entering your email on the top of the page.  I will be sharing messy craft ideas this week on my blog.  My family was really impressed with today's project... homemade slime!
To make it, you will need:
borax
water
clear school glue
food coloring (I used the neon colors and they worked great!)
Mix together 2tbs of borax and 1 and 1/3 cups hot water.
In a seperate bowl, mix together 2 bottles of clear school glue, 1 1/2 cups hot water and the food coloring.
Mix all the ingredients together.



It has a squishy, slimy texture... lots of fun to play with.  Store it in plastic containers and use it again.  You might want to play with this mixture outside!  I promise, your kids will love it!



Come back tomorrow for a colored glue project.

1 comment:

  1. This slime looks delightfully disgusting - which means my 4-year-old would love it! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete