Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Friday, August 9, 2013

Five for Friday


Five for Friday is back!  Did you see my alphabet segment on Fox 9 Monday morning?  If not, you can see it here... http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/story/23047996/craft-corner-alphabet-clothespin-dolls
  I'm not teaching preschool yet, but I will be working in my room next week!  The first thing I have planned is an Hungry Caterpillar birthday board.
This week was alphabet week... I made these felt alphabet fish this summer.  Their eyes are magnets... I made a magnetic fishing rod too!


Check out the post for these alphababies on Tuesday this week.  I think they are awfully cute!


My preschoolers are going to love these clothespin dolls... they are the perfect size for little hands to carry around.


I made this abc necklace to wear to preschool this fall.  


Have a wonderful weekend!  I will be back Monday with ideas for messy kid crafts!



No comments:

Post a Comment