Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Cookie banner



Last weekend our close family friend had her graduation party.  One of the things she requested for her party was a cookie bar.  Who doesn't love cookies?  I told her mother that I would make a banner to hang above it.  First, I cut out some cream circles with my 3 inch circle punch.  Next I added a scalloped circle to the top (cookie and icing)  Last of all, I topped the cookies off with some paper sprinkles.  My patient daughter Olivia helped me with the paper cookies.


I happened to have some little white and orange glassine bags left over from Valentine's day.  I glued them to rectangles of cream cardstock.


Next came the cookies...


with COOKIE BAR spelled out on top.  


I attached the rectangles to braided baker's twine with embellished clothespins...


and added pink, yellow and lime ribbons to the ends.


Come back tomorrow and see how we labeled and displayed the cookies!

No comments:

Post a Comment