Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Friday, May 4, 2012

a few more teacher gifts...


Are you all set for teacher appreciation week next week?  I have been busy getting ready for my appearance on fox 9 http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/ this week.  I will be on Saturday (tomorrow morning at 7:30 a.m.)   I hope you will tune in!  Today I have a couple more teacher gift ideas for you.  Both simple and inexpensive!
The first idea takes just minutes.  Pick up some brightly colored sharpies and highlighters... the card says "you make your students bright!"




Next is a measuring cup set I got at Homegoods.  I covered the top with some cute ruler paper and attached a card that says "you always measure up!"






Happy Friday everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Stopped by because I just saw you on Fox! Love your blog!!

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute, I will definitely be using them for my children's teachers! Just posted on Craft Gossip!!

    http://lessonplans.craftgossip.com/?p=5997

    ReplyDelete